Meet East Coast Energy
DAVID WAGNER – SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
LIC Installer #2730
- 40+ years’ experience
- Special skill set: Project management, NYC DOB, FDNY & DEP code compliance and safety.
- Licenses: Oil Burning Equipment Installers
PETER DEL POZZO – DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- 38 years’ experience
- Special skill set: Mechanical & Controls Engineering, Installation/Project Management, Service Operations, Business Development, Operations Management
- Licenses: Refrigerant Handling
SALVATORE PULLARA / FIELD SUPERVISOR
- 44 years’ experience
- Special skill set: Steam Fitter local 638 working with all equipment for heating; all types of burners and boilers; cast iron and fire tubes all makes and models.
- Licenses: G60 Fire watch, F 60 Torch, Oceaca
DARREN DECICCO - PROJECT MANAGER - SALES ENGINEER
- 17 years of experience in Commercial Heating and Domestic Hot water equipment, service, and installations.
- Special skill set: Factory Authorized PVI Representative- performing start-ups and warranty service for 17 years.
- Steam Fitter local 638 working with all equipment for heating; all types of burners, boilers, and Control Specialist; Natural Gas, Fuel Oil, Steam, Electric servicing.
- UA Star Certified, License refrigeration handling.
- Certified Backflow Prevention Technician
- Certified OSHA 30-hr construction safety & health
FREDERICK A SCHULTZ JR
NYC Licensed Master Plumber #1558
- 28 years’ experience
- Special skill set: Plumbing, Field Supervisor
- Licenses: Master Plumber
Mark Sarfati has been working at East Coast since 2010. Prior to working for East Coast Mark owned multiple apartment building in the Bronx. Mark was born in the Bronx and now resides in Bronxville with his wife. He became a grandfather for the first time in 2020.